Gina Y. Mosley began her legal career gaining trial experience at the Allegheny County Office of the Public Defender and the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office. While working at the Public Defender and the District Attorney’s offices, she defended and prosecuted numerous cases in both Allegheny and Philadelphia Counties. Through this experience, Gina was able to develop and hone negotiation and courtroom skills that are essential for effectively representing her clients.
Gina has experience representing individuals against small and large corporations, as well as the state and federal government in the areas of employment law, disability law, family law and various other areas of the law.
Gina is devoted to representing her clients ethically and zealously. She operates the firm with the belief that the most effective representation of a client’s interests is based on a multi-disciplinary approach. She maintains various specialty practice areas because she understands that individuals have a wide variety of legal needs which can best be served within one law firm.
Gina has a deep commitment to offering Pro Bono Legal Services. She demonstrates this commitment by regularly hosting Legal Clinics where she educates the public on their rights in addition to accepting cases with local legal non profit organizations.
• University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, PA, Juris Doctor
» Student Hurricane Network, President
» Student Bar Association, Secretary
» Oliver L. Johnson Scholarship Recipient
» Ronald D. Ecker Memorial Award for Client Counseling Recipient
» University of Pittsburgh School of Law Community Service Award Recipient
• Georgetown University, Washington, D.C., B.A. French & Spanish
• Université de Jean Moulin Lyon III, Lyon, France, Direct Matriculation Student
- Junior League of Philadelphia, Member
- Board of Directors of her Condominium Association
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Third Circuit Court of Appeals for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- The Barristers’ Association of Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- National Bar Association